“…To prepare God’s people for works of service, so that the body of Christ may be built up until we all reach unity in the faith and in the knowledge of the Son of God and become mature, attaining to the whole measure of the fullness of Christ.”
Our Mission Statement is…
A global army of women, faithfully worshipping and serving Jesus Christ.
Our Mission is…
- To raise God-fearing women of prayer and the word, strength and purpose, who would recognise God’s voice and respond in obedience to it.
- To teach, train, equip and empower women to discover and fulfil their role in their families, churches, communities, society and nations.
- To identify and expose the customs, traditions, beliefs, prejudices, and cultural and religious strongholds that have worked against and held women in bondage for so long, and to align these with the Word of God.
- To raise women from a place of mediocrity to their rightful status in God, and to raise role models for the next generation of young women and men.
- To promote effective teamwork between men and women, in order to build, enhance and advance the Kingdom of God. Our aim is to strengthen the church by bringing women up to work alongside men.
- To go into the nations and raise ‘labourers’ who will fulfil the Great Commission, as well as, mobilise prayer for the nations.
“And they shall rebuild the old ruins, they shall raise up the former desolations, and they shall repair the ruined cities, the desolations of many generations”
2 Timothy 2:2
“And the things you have heard me say in the presence of many witnesses entrust to reliable people who will also be qualified to teach others.”
- WOMEN IN TUNE offices/branches in all nations
- Regular meetings, conferences, seminars and workshops
- Teaching and discipleship programmes, including the FREE TO SERVE and DISCOVERING IDENTITY AND PURPOSE Discipleship Programmes.
- Publications and literature – books, booklets, blogs, magazines, newsletters, articles, etc.
- Mentoring programmes for women in leadership, young women and girls (teenagers and adolescents).
- Youth Outreaches and Trainings
- Prayer meetings, retreats and prayer training, to raise and intercessors, for the Church and mobilise prayer for nations.
- QUIVER Prayer Groups – mobilise women to form prayer groups of five to pray for their nations.
- Evangelistic Outreaches and missions.
- Promote education – scholarships and sponsorships for women to gain literacy and vocational skills, etc.
- Liaise with Churches, ministries and other organisations.
- Multimedia – Website and Online resources and a teaching programme on television, online, etc.
- A network to offer support and accountability, and promote strong, effective and dynamic relationships.