“The royal daughter is all glorious within the palace; her clothing is woven with gold. She shall be brought to the King in robes of many colours. With gladness and rejoicing… they shall enter the King’s palace.” (Psalm 45:13-15)
Our Vision is:
- A global army of women, faithfully worshipping and serving Jesus Christ.
- Women, who have been set free to love, worship and serve God. Women who are in tune with God and obey His voice.
- Prayerful, wise and confident women, strong in the Word and in faith. Women, who are growing and being transformed to reflect the image and character of Christ.
- Women, who have risen from the place of fear, weakness, oppression and mediocrity to effectively impact and transform their homes, families, churches, communities, cities and nations.
- A global network of Kingdom-minded women, who are on fire for God and, together with men, proclaiming the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
“The Lord gives the word; the women who announce the news are a great host: “The kings of the armies—they flee, they flee!” The women at home divide the spoil.” (Psalm 68: 11,12 ESV)
Isaiah 61:1- 4
“To preach good tidings to the poor; to heal the broken hearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives; and the opening of the prison to those who are bound; to proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord; to comfort all who mourn, to console those who mourn in Zion; to give them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness, that they may be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the Lord, that He may be glorified. And they shall rebuild the old ruins, they shall raise up the former desolations, and they shall repair the ruined cities, the desolations of many generations”