A basic discipleship resource to help and enhance your Christian growth, walk and life. This explores and affirms your foundational knowledge about God, your relationship with Him, and the basic expectations of the Christian Faith.
1. Part One: Foundational Realities
- What is salvation?
- What is sin and what are the consequences of sin?
- God’s solution to sin
- Salvation and grace
- How can I get saved?
- What do I do after I am saved?
2. Part Two: The Basics of Christian Living
- Bible Study – Why should we study the bible? How to study the bible.
- Prayer – What is prayer? Types and levels of prayer. Lessons from the Lord’s Prayer. Prayer and fasting.
- Worship – What is worship? Types of worship. Attitudes for worship
3. Part Three: Getting Acquainted With The Holy Spirit
- Who is the Holy Spirit?
- The Role of the Holy Spirit in the believer’s life
- The baptism of the Holy Spirit
- The fruit of the Holy Spirit
- The Gifts of the Holy Spirit
4. Part Four: Growing In The Knowledge of God (1) – Listening To God
- Does God speak to us?
- Barriers to hearing God speak.
- How Does God speaks to us?
- Keys to effective listening
- Guidelines to listening and hearing God speak
- Practising listening to God
5. Part Five: Knowing And Experiencing God’s Love
- Fear, the opposite of Love – Dealing with Fear
- Types of Fear and the effects of fear
- Why are we afraid of God?
- Love, the antidote to fear
- Perfect love casts out fear
6. Part Six: Growing In The Knowledge of God (2) – Trust In The Lord
- Learning to trust God and walk in faith, by learning more about God.
- What is trust? What is Faith?
- Knowing God’s character
- Knowing God’s abilities
- Knowing God’s truth
- Knowing God’s strength and power
- A perfect revelation of God.
The Basics and Dynamics of Spiritual Growth is a strategy to raise, empower, train, equip women to discover who they are in Christ, and rise up to become effective labourers in God’s Kingdom.
For more information, please send us an email or contact your nearest office